Urevo Belt stopping when I step on it

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a Urevo Foldable treadmill (UR9TM0010) off a woman who herself had just bought it a few months ago before an injury meant she couldn't use it anymore. She was a reputable source and I didn't find any issues when inspecting it, but when I brought it home and tried it the belt kept stopping whenever I hopped on. I took off the case and while I'm not too familiar with the technical terms, I noticed that the motor seemed to be working fine, but the belt that connected to the roller would stop and seize up whenever I stood on it. Given that I'm 50 pounds below the maximum weight (265 lbs) I figured it's not a me problem per se.

I've looked up this issue online and found a few solutions, but tightening the belt didn't seem to have much impact and I'm reluctant to mess with it too much. It runs fine whenever I just turn it on so I don't think there's any other issues with it. Worst case scenario there's more than one reputable exercise repair groups around my area, but I figured I'd ask here in case anyone has any tips.

Comments

• Lubricate the walking belt. https://www.treadmilldoctor.com/premium-lube-10-1-oz and Here is a code you can use on the checkout page for a 5% discount (5offkevin)
  • Hey KevinC, thanks for the reply. I got two vials of lubricant when I got it, and I lubed it pretty well today. I *think* there was some improvement, but I can still feel it sagging when I step on it. Are there any other additional things I can do?
  • sometimes, those belts can be pretty dry and that causes a lot of friction. I would try lubing it some more and concentrate the lube right in front of where you walk. What I'm trying to accomplish is to re-condition the belt.
  • Hey KevinC,

I tried applying more lubricant but I'm still not seeing or feeling any real change.
  • Check the belt from the roller to the motor. Does it stop? does the motor keep spinning?
  • The Motor keeps spinning, but the belt connecting the roller to the Motor stops whenever I put enough pressure on it.
  • check to see if you can tighten it up. if you can't, replace the belt.