Strange knocking noise

I have a ticking noise in my nordictrack 3hp motor, within warranty period but purchased used with 20km on the clock,’so not covered. I have pulled out both brushes and cleaned them up and they had build up on one side. Pulled the end cover off and cleaned inside, no change to noise. 100% inside the motor, runs up with rpm change. I have a video but not sure how to post.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Gm - are you able to disconnect the motor belt and run the treadmill to just listen and see if it is the motor?
  • Hi, I used the screwdriver to the ear trick to locate the noise, definitely in the motor.
  • Do you have the complete model number its located on a sticker down on the frame close to the floor when you fold unit up. Also you can look under the hood cover and there is a piece of paper inside a envelope that has the model number on the paper.
  • It’s a Nordick track C990 with a Leili 116zy2-1 3hp motor.
  • Again - Do you have the complete model number its located on a sticker down on the frame close to the floor when you fold unit up. Also you can look under the hood cover and there is a piece of paper inside a envelope that has the model number on the paper.
  • NETL14716.0
  • That drive motor is $329.99 plus $21.99 shipping. To order please call me 888-362-1105 then enter Ext 331 and ask for Jim.