NordicTrack Factory Default Location on NordicTrack A2350

Experienced a power outage recently and my display is not functioning properly. Would like to perform a Factory default reset, but cannot locate this pinhole and is not listed in my manual. Appreciate help on where to locate this switch and the exact sequence of the procedure.

Thanks

Comments

• Do you have the complete model number its located on a sticker down on the frame close to the floor when you fold unit up. Also you can look under the hood cover and there is a piece of paper inside a envelope that has the model number on the paper.
  • Model No: NTL07007.3 S/N: W53C63590, let me know if this sounds right.
  • You can not a reset on that model, only thing that could be done is purchase a new console. https://www.treadmilldoctor.com/nordic-track-a2350-console-3
    Once you've added items to your Cart, and you are ready to Check out and you put all your shipping info in. Use this code 1982 at checkout for a 5% discount on your order.
  • Thanks, but I actually resolved the problem by leaving unplugged for 12 hours, the display functions perfectly now. When I tried this yesterday, it was for only 10 minutes, and did not fix, so it appears that the time duration did make a difference. Also, will look into buying a surge protector for future power outages.
  • Yay for the win! Glad to hear everything worked out!