EPEL 7906.0 (Elliptical Pro 1200) ramp wheel - are these interchangeable?

Hi. I own an EPEL 7906.0 (Epic Elliptical Pro 1200) and was replacing the drive belt when I noticed the ramp wheel is cracked. Now I have to replace that too and through IKON they are not cheap. So I've been looking around the Internet and noticed that the Nordictrack Asr-700 Elliptical Ramp Wheel Model Number NTEL006070 Part Number 213196 looks exactly like the Proform Epic 1200 Pro Elliptical Ramp Wheel. Does anyone know if these two parts are interchangeable? I sure hope so. Thanks in advance for any advice on this one.

Comments

• There are other ramp wheels that also seem to look exactly the same: Nordictrack Audiostrider 990 Elliptical Ramp Wheel Model Number NTEL79061 Part Number 213196 is another. Proform 850 Elliptical Ramp Wheel is another. All seem to have the same photo image as the one that should fit my unit. Could these all be the same part?
  • Your unit uses part # 363002 and the others use part # 286547 and they are not the same in size and the inner hole diam is different.
  • thanks for answering. Treadmill doctor doesn't carry part # 363002 and neither does ICON. This part is ridiculously expensive even if ICON had it. Is anyone aware of a work around for ramp wheels? Has anyone ever gotten roller blade wheels to work, for example? I'm really stuck here...
  • Take your wheel out and measure the center hole dia and see if a roller blade wheel will work.