Nordictrack X9i Display not working

Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips for an Nordictrack x9i console not working (completely dead).
Seems to be a power issue from the console controller to the display. There is a connector marked +12v, but only have 1.3v. The console controller has +12v coming from the motor controller. I don't want to replace the entire console. It is very expensive.

Comments

• GM!

Check to see if you have any light at the motor controller, and also test the upper console harness on the red wire & black wire to see if you have 8 to 12vdc.

If you do not have that voltage then its a bad motor controller, but if you do have that voltage then its a bad console.
  • Did you check wire harness to make sure there is no cut wires in that 8 pin harness?
  • Treadmill Rescue Kit
    Here is something that we design for customers who need a console but find the consoles are no longer available, works on any treadmill if the Drive Motor still works.

Speed is 0 to 10mph
    Unit will allow unit to incline, but will not show incline levels.

Includes the Following and is price at $299.99 plus $12.99

1. New Display
    2. New Motor Controller
    3. New Wire Harness
    4. New Speed Sensor
    5. New Safety Key

To order please call me 888-362-1105 then enter Ext 331 and ask for Jim or email at jvonwiegen@treadmilldoctor.com