Treadmill starts then when I step on it it’s slow and stop

I have a T6.3 NT 5 years old with a new motor and control board

So when I start it it goes then when I step on it within couple minutes it’s slow down gradually to a halt. The controller’s red LED starts blinking at intervals . Any idea ? I have tightened running belt and lubricated it. It’s seem a fold back mode.

Also my Incline does it start when powering up but does not respond to control up or down afterward.

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• GM!

1st Few things to look at when you’re running belt stops.

When the running belt stops does the Drive Motor also stop?
    If yes then it could be a weak Drive Motor or bad Motor Controller.

2nd When the running belt stops does the Drive Motor continue to run and also does the drive belt continue to run?
    If the Drive motor still runs and Drive Belt does not then you will need to tighten down the Drive Belt or replace the Drive Belt.

3rd When the running belt stops and Drive Motor & Drive Belt continues to spin does the entire front roller rotate?
    If the entire front roller continues to spin then you will need to adjusted running belt.
    If just the pulley on the front roller continues to spin, then you will need to replace the entire front roller.

This should help you trouble shoot exactly what is wrong with your treadmill