2011 Sole F63 Control Board- should I replace it?

We recently moved to our new home. The previous owner agreed to leave behind some exercise equipment, including a Sole F63 (2011 model). The treadmill inclines to the top on startup, then gets an incline error and doesn't go down. Calibration does not fix, other than declining it. I disconnected the incline switch on the control board and it otherwise functions fine. have been using it regularly without incline, but now would really like to use it. It is definitely past warranty, and per Sole tech support, the problem is on the control board which needs to be replaced.

A new replacement one (part # YJ-2256L) is $270 incl shipping here on TD. A brand new current F63 with latest features can be bought for $999 directly from Sole and obviously would have a warranty. Not sure what I should do. Even if I were to buy a new one it would be a significant hassle just to get rid of the one I have, which seems to be in good shape other than the incline issue.

I haven't seen any matching used board replacements on Ebay, but similar ones are priced over $150, and there's no way for sure knowing if they work.

Anyone know of another place or resource I might find one for less?

Comments

• No, I would not buy a used motor controller, would only purchase a brand new one with warranty.