Commercial 2450 Slow

Hi all, I bought a Nordictrack Commerical 2450 about 2 years ago and have only used it a few dozen times. I moved and now its not working properly. I start it up and can turn the speed up, the belt is moving, but after about 20 seconds it slows down to a crawl. I did some searching and checked my troublecode light under the panel. It will blink quickly after startup but then it slows down to a steady blink when the machine slows down. This is supposed to be a problem with the belt or motor. I can turn the belt by hand but it does take a bit of effort. I tried loosening the belt and lubricating it and neither helped. I understand there might be a reset switch on the motor itself, but I haven;t been able to find it. I tried another wall outlet and I tried a factory reset on the module. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Sounds it could be a problem with the mcb, you may want to recalibrate it and see if that helps. www.treadmilldoctor.com/icon-calibration-mc2100

• I forgot to mention I already tried recalibrating. I have used a meter plenty but never really to diagnose a problem on a circuit board. I can't afford a new board. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this board or can give me some pointers on basics to check or common failure points? Thanks again,
  • Sorry we do not have the wiring diagram for the board.