What Matrix treadmill would you recommend for me?

My goal is to make a treadmill desk and walk a lot like 4-12 hours a day. Which treadmill would you recommend for me that will last the longest and have the lowest costs?

Used
Matrix T30 used a handful of times basically brand new (5 hours used)- $1800, not sure on the warranty (private party);
Matrix 7xi- $1600 if picked up; commercial treadmill with 1-year warranty; ); just cleaned and serviced

New
Horion 7.4AT-02 Folding treadmill $1599.00 with 5-year warranty (extra $149.00)
Horizon 7.8AT Folding Treadmill- $1,999.00 with 5- year warranty (extra $199.00)

Both Matrix I would drive 1-2 hours. I know both are great machines. The Matrix 7 is what I’m leaning towards because I want something that will last and that is a great deal. I’d honestly prefer either used as they are decent prices.

The T30 is about 2 hours to drive and get and the Matrix 7xe is like a $6000 treadmill most YMCAs use and are made to be used a lot. I'm unfamiliar with the T30 though. Both are great machines.
Also, will I have to lubricate the T30 treadmill? Any advice?

Comments

• Matrix t30, not which unit you get i would recommend lubing it every 3 months.
  • Discount Code - COPY AND PASTE this code, 1982 in the discount code box for a 5% discount off your order,