Nordictrack 1750 not working

So I just bought a used NordicTrack 1750 and when I was with the person I tested the machine that works fine
after disassembly and moving it there is a solid red LED is on the control board and the console is not working .can anyone please provide me with a good passage on what to verify and also to know what the voltage should be
Thanks in advance

Comments

• GM!
    hopefully you just have a wire loose...

check to make sure all wires are securely plugged in inside
    make sure there is no crimping in the wires

It could be that the lower board is not sending voltage to the console and the only way to know this is if you have a voltmeter and can test the red wire & the black wire.

You should have anywhere from 8vdc to 12vdc on those two wires.
    If you have that voltage then the console is bad.
    If you do not have the voltage then the motor controller is bad.

(You need to check for volts DC on the black and red wires for the 8-12V. This is like checking voltage on a battery....as opposed to checking voltage on your wall outlet in your house. The logic board converts from the 120V AC from your wall outlet to the 8-12V DC to go from the logic board to the treadmill motor.)
  • So i just checked and i have 12v on the plug going to my console , guess my console is fried . Has anyone else tried to rebuild it ?
  • Yes console is bad. You can Contact this Company Below about sending in your parts to be repaired. https://fitnesselectronicrepairs.com 954-578-0900