NordicTrack C1270 25046.0 Platform Replacement

Hi - I am mostly done replacing a platform on my C1270 Nordictrack, but I am reassembling and I can't for the life of me figure out how the belt is supposed to go on and the front roller stay in place. There's a C-Bracket, but NOTHING to hold the roller in the C-bracket. I am almost certain I didn't take anything off of it that would have held it in place, so I'm really confused. The manuals and diagrams are not helping. Does anyone have experience with this model and could help me figure it out? I'm desperately trying to avoid buying a new treadmill. This one is only 3.5 years old. It's my lifeline to sanity because I can't get out and run when my son is home as I'm a single mom.

Comments

• As you can see front roller is held in place with bolts on both sides
  • I'm not trying to be an idiot, but there is no bolt hole on the front roller left end. And I don't have said bolt that held it in place, because I'm pretty sure it didn't exist. The instructions to replace the platform that the new platform came with say "Remove roller bolt (right) and washer. Remove belt. Push roller forward until it clears the C-bracket."
  • The hole is there in the C-bracket, but where does the bolt go into if not into the roller?
  • Normally the bolt goes there the roller on the right side, you can always take a picture of the front roller assembly so we can get a better look at it.