Nautilus NE3000

Feeling a slight shock when I touch the handles that measure pulse. Just slight tingling. Any suggestions on where to start?


  • Its static electricity
  • Discount Code - COPY AND PASTE this code, 1982 in the discount code box for a 5% discount off your order,
  • edited July 26
    How to get rid of this static electricity? I am really afraid of it..
  • Generally, static is caused from a worn belt or one that needs to be replaced. Try lubricating it first but if the belt is more than 5-7 years old, it most likely needs to be replaced. it's friction between the belt and deck that's causing it usually. Here is a link for the lube; and, Here is a code you can use for a discount. 10%offKevin
Sign In or Register to comment.