Landice L7 - Belt tracking issue, but only when walking/running on it.

Hello, I understand belt tracking to one side is an common issue usually fixed by fixing tension on the bottom rollers.

However my issue seems to only happen when I am actually on it. I've tried to adjust the tension normally while no-one is on it and i can get it centered and stable, however while Im on it the belt slowly shifts left. When I adjust to stay center while under load (when walking/running on it) the belt shifts right when I'm not on it so I cant seem to find a happy medium. Do i just need to do more trial and error to find the sweet spot (ve been trying for a little while now) or is there something else that might be the issue?

Thanks

Comments

• Are you watching a tv that may be to the right of the treadmill causing the belt to shift to left?
  • I AM HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM WITH MY PRO-FORM 925CT!! The problem is that the end of the treadmill is staying in the right spot, the top of the treadmill by the front roller is the part that keeps tracking all the way to the left when I get on it. At one point the belt started grinding all the way to the left. I just don't know how to adjust my belt at the front roller so that it isn't diagonal.
  • No the front roller is not adjustable, best thing to do is loosen walking belt equal amount of turns counter clockwise. Then take belt by hand and center it front to back and then re adjust rear roller on both both side evenly.
  • edited January 2019
    Okay so this is what happened. I turned both bolts counterclockwise equal amounts of times. Loosened belt. Moved belt to correct straight position. Turned both bolts clockwise the same equal amount of times as before to tighten. Made sure belt was only coming up 2 to 3 inches. Turned treadmill on speed 1. The belt slowly creeps to the left. Within about 15 seconds. What do I do now?
  • When the belt goes to left side is it going over evenly. Meaning from front to rear on the left side do you have the same amount from belt edge to side rail edge front to back (example 1/4" at front & 1/4" at the rear between belt and side rail.If so then you want to adjust left side allen bolt about a 1/2 turn clockwise.