Smooth 5.0 Error E22

I have just replaced the motor control board on this treadmill. I ran the old, LCD calibration procedure. Incline seems to work fine. Speed does not. The motor will start to run for a second or two, then stop. After another 10 seconds or so, the MOT LED goes off and the E22 is displayed in the incline window on the display. The SPD LED blinks as the belt/roller is turned so the encoder seems to be OK.
I have also loosened the walking belt so there should not be any tension on the front drive roller.
Any ideas?

Comments

• You may want to test your drive motor with either a 12v or 18 v battery and see if the motor will run on its own.
  • Attached my car battery and the motor runs beautifully. Anything else to try?
  • If the speed sensor checks out okay and the fan is not broken that is going threw speed sensor, its sounds like it may be in the motor controller.
  • OK, thanks for the response. I just got this motor controller from you guys. Can we swap it?
  • you can depanding when you got it, only can be swap with in 30 days of receiving the part.
  • Thank you. I've called customer service...which is great by the way! You folks are the best!
  • Anytime we can help please call us.