Treadmill Doctor Drive Belt For Elliptical for Epic EL 1200 EPEL7906.0 - It seems kind of thin

Hi. I just bought a Treadmill Doctor Replacement Drive Belt For Elliptical for Epic EL 1200 Commercial PRO Model Number EPEL7906.0 - It seems kind of thin. I just wonder if anyone has experience using Treadmill Doctor drive belts instead of OEM equipment. The Treadmill Doctor belt was a lot cheaper, but it's also going to be a lot of work to install this thing. I'm afraid if it isn't strong enough it might stretch and squeak, which will drive me crazy. I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with these Treadmill Doctor Drive Belts that might serve as encouragement or perhaps a warning... Thanks

Comments

• We have never experience any problems with our drive belts failing on units, since we have been selling them for the last 15 years.
  • thanks for answering. do you know if the Treadmill Doctor Replacement Drive Belt For Elliptical for Epic EL 1200 Commercial PRO Model Number EPEL7906.0 is the same thickness as the OEM drive belt for this unit?
  • Our belt is a little thinner then the oem, we can order you a OEM belt but it cost $103.89 plus $19.99 shipping. To order please call me 888-362-1105 then enter Ext 331 and ask for Jim.
  • Hi Jim. Thanks for answering. I already bought the Treadmill Doctor Replacement Drive Belt and thought it was a little thinner. That's why I asked if there were problems with it stretching, which would result in very annoying squealing. But you said you haven't heard of any complaints, correct? BTW, do you know where I can get good directions for installing a new drive belt on that model?
  • Replacing drive belt on frame style A elliptical
    Replacing drive belt on frame style B elliptical
    Replacing drive belt on frame style C elliptical